There are many ways in which you can help support the Free Rein Center. It is up to you. Here are some suggestions:
- Donating your Time: Help with our students and horses during class time or help with one of our special events. “Volunteers are the heart and soul of our program. Without the help of our wonderful helpers, we could not offer our programs to our students,” says our former volunteer coordinator, Kathy Morrow.
- Volunteers help us primarily by assisting with our students and horses during our classes. You do not need to know a lot about children or adults with special needs or about horses. We provide all the training you need to make our students’ dreams come true. All Volunteers who wish to work with our lessons must attend a Volunteer Training Session before they begin.
- An information/orientation session for people wishing to explore volunteer roles in the upcoming spring 2017 session’s classes will be held on Saturday, February 25th, from 8:30-noon at Free Rein Center.
- If working in classes is not what you had in mind, there are many other areas in which we need help including fundraising, office work, special events, and horse care. Volunteer Today! You will be glad you did!
- If you’d like more information about volunteering or the information/orientation session, or would like to register to attend, please contact our volunteer coordinator at email@example.com.
Free Rein Center
P.O. Box 1325 Brevard, NC 28712